Training & Certification
The National Center for Health Statistics reports that nearly 23 million people (12.8 percent of US adults) have symptoms from internal hemorrhoids. Now, the Nexus® Ligator System with EasyFire® technology allows physicians to serve this largely untreated population.
Become one of the growing number of physicians who have completed certification training to use the Nexus Ligator System for patients in recurrent or chronic internal hemorrhoidal symptoms in Grade I through III hemorrhoids.
To be trained on the Nexus Ligator System, you must:
- Be a licensed medical professional experienced in performing anorectal procedures
- Be trained and certified in the correct and comprehensive protocol
- Agree to comply with the recommended procedure technique
To receive Nexus certification, you must:
- Watch a short 9-minute video
- Review important safety information
- Complete the Certification Form
To receive your Nexus Ligators, you must:
- Fill out and return the New Account Form and Order Form
- Contact an inx Medical representative for additional practice support materials
After you complete your certification, you will receive an email acknowledging receipt from inx Medical along with a confirmation number required for your initial order.Begin The Certification Process